Super Smash Bros. Free eShop Download Codes
Get your free copy of Super Smash Bros. using our free download codes that you can redeem on the Nintendo eShop. Limited copies left.
You can redeem Super Smash Bros. for any 3DS and eShop region as long as there are still free copies left from our download codes vault.
Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS is the first portable entry in the renowned series, in which game worlds collide. Up to four players battle each other locally or online using some of Nintendo’s most well-known and iconic characters across beautifully designed stages inspired by classic portable Nintendo games. It’s a genuine, massive Super Smash Bros. experience that’s available to play on the go, anytime, anywhere.
- Smash and crash through “Smash Run” mode, a new mode exclusive to the Nintendo 3DS version that gives up to four players five minutes to fight solo through a huge battlefield while taking down recognizable enemies from almost every major Nintendo franchise and multiple third-party partners. Defeated enemies leave behind power-ups to collect. Players who collect more power-ups have an advantage once time runs out and the battle with opponents begins.
- Compete with classic characters from the Super Smash Bros. series like Mario, Link, Samus and Pikachu, along with new challengers like Mega Man, Little Mac and newly announced Palutena, the Goddess of Light from the Kid Icarus games. For the first time players can even compete as their own Mii characters.
- Customize different aspects of your character when playing locally or online with friends in a variety of multiplayer modes.
- View most elements of the high-energy action at silky-smooth 60 frames per second and in eye-popping stereoscopic 3D.
- Fight against friends and family locally or online, or battle random challengers all over the world online in “For Fun” or “For Glory” modes.
© 2014 Nintendo. Original Game: © Nintendo/HAL Laboratory, Inc. Characters: © Nintendo / HAL Laboratory, Inc. / Pokémon / Creatures Inc. / GAME FREAK inc. / INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS / SEGA / CAPCOM CO., LTD. / BANDAI NAMCO Games Inc. / MONOLITHSOFT. Nintendo properties are trademarks of Nintendo.
Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Super Smash Bros. for Wii U are fighting video games developed by Sora Ltd. and Bandai Namco Games and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo 3DS and Wii U video game consoles. The two games respectively represent the fourth and fifth installments in the Super Smash Bros. series of games, which features characters from various Nintendo franchises. The 3DS version was released in Japan on September 13, 2014, and will be released in North America and Europe on October 3, 2014, and in Australia on October 4, 2014. The Wii U version will be released in all regions in Q4 2014.
- System: Nintendo 3DS
- Release Date: Oct 03, 2014
- No. of Players: up to 4 players
- Category: Action
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Developer: Sora Ltd. / BANDAI NAMCO Studios Inc.
Super Smash Bros All Download Codes, how to get super smash bros for 3ds free, what is the super smash bros mewtwo download code, super smash bros for 3ds download, ssb 3ds download codes, redeem code for super smash bros 3ds, 3ds super smash bros free codes, 3ds super smash bros download code free, how to get super smash bros for wii u downlod coad, 3DS SuperSmashBros Free eShop Download Codes